Friday, October 10, 2008

10

At Makdonalds--thought I'd stop by to check it out since it's the closest free wi-fi.  For old time's sake I ordered a double cheeseburger and a coke.  The cashieress smiled discretely when she heard how American my pronunciation of Coca-Cola is.  The soda was flat, but the dankburger tasted basically the same as those Lewis, Mark, Jeremiah, and I used to pick up at the Atlantic Beach McGnarly's after the dawn patrol.  They have raspberry pies here instead of apple, and the line is always four across and ten deep.  Kids are out front playing rugby.  They ought to be in school, though, so I don't know what's going on.  

2 comments:

Joan Bush said...

Thoroughly enjoying your escapades, Dan, you're doing good work! By the time you get home you'll be spoiled rotten, the center of attention because everyone will want to ask questions, me included. I'm glad you made the decision to get proactive about your living arrangement. Excellent plan.

Mark said...

Yeah McGnarly's!!!!